... got tonight, was a punch in the face from my sister.


No, we didn't fight, at all. She was sleeping next to me, and probably had some kind of dream or something. So now I'm hoping that I won't spurt a black eye for the next few days...

Anyways, today's list will be about my favorite comic book characters. I remember as a child I had so many comic books, I couldn't even count. I have no idea what has became of them since then. What I remember tho, is that I had some great time while reading them over and over again.

Here are my favorite characters!

1. Garfield
I couldn't get enough of that cat, to tell you the truth. He was, and probably still is so much like us, it's uncanny. Tho I haven't picked up any new Garfield strips since then, sometimes I still remember one or two puns me and my family shared. I remember once we laughed at a joke for days on end... Good old days.

2. Hagar, the horrible
I remember, that there was a comic book that had quite many different parts in it. One of it was about this overweight old viking, who lived in a stone home, with his wife. His favorite past time was to go off fighting wars in ships. He was the exact opposite of the famous comic book characters at that time, and I just loved him...

3. Calvin and Hobbes
Although this wasn't a comic book I understood too well at the time, I remember I had quite many of them. Now, as I looked a few strips up again I realized the jokes were mostly for older people. The characters in this comic book are quite lovable. Calvin is a 6 year old boy, and Hobbes is his imaginary tiger friend. Together they make fun of the most idiotical things around them, while they absolutely perplex Calvin's parents with their behavior.

4. Uncle Scrooge
I bet, that you remember the Duck Tales comic books. Now, out of all those characters in it I always loved Uncle Scrooge. He was such an ass most of the time, but he was totally lovable. I remember, that I really enjoyed those parts where he was the main character. I think my favorite parts were the ones where he had to compete in a contest of intelligence against another rich duck...

5. RJ
In the same comic book, somewhere near Hagar there was a story about some forest animals... A raccon, and possibly a turtle. Their favorite past-time was to get into the house near the forest and steal some food, and maybe watch some movies. I think they made a movie about this one too... tho I've never watched it. In my opinion these characters are best if they stay on the paper.

So this is it, folks, my favorite comic book characters... also, don't forget to search for your new Christmas list!
Category: