... managed to do today, was to rip my sister's bracelet off.

We were both in a hurry and somehow her silver bracelet got caught in my silver ring. Apparently my ring was stronger, but I could still feel as if my finger was being pulled off or something. Luckily her bracelet is made up of little chains, so she could put it back together.

I really have to do something about my ring tho, this is not the first time something gets caught in it. Well, I guess that's the problem with silver snakes, isn't it? (I still love it tho...)



Anyways, we have some great time ahead of us, since we shall continue our travel around the world... Here is number one!

1. Bolivia - Salteñas














2. Bosnia and Herzegovina - Burek














3. Botswana - Seswaai















4. Brazil - Feijoada














5. British Virgin Islands - Fish and fungi














6. Brunei - Ambuyat















7. Bulgaria - Shopska salad














8. Burkina Faso - Riz Gras














9. Burundi - Mealie-Meal Porridge














10. Cambodia - Amok trey, Samlor kako
Category: