... propose for the next few days, is a trip around the world...

...via traditional food.

I think everyone knows of a few dishes like these, but we don't really know all of them, do we? So I tried to make up a list of delicious looking dishes from all around the world. Tho I haven't tasted them all yet, I think they look pretty good for a future lunch... or maybe breakfasts?

I'll post a link for every dish, so you can see a recipe for them too... enjoy! (Also I quit making links for the Christmas posts. If you want to read today's post you'll find it under the Christmas special menu. I apologize for this, but I have quite a lot to do without this complicating my life...)


1. Afghanistan: Quabili palau














2. Albania: Tavë kosi













3. Algeria: Couscous














4. Andorra: Escudella













5. Angola - Muamba de Galinha














6. Antigua and Barbuda - Fungi & Pepperpot














7. Argentina - Asado















8. Armenia - Harissa
















9. Australia - Meat pie













10. Austria - Tafelspitz
Category: