...have been watching yesterday is a show called Ancient Aliens.

Yes, I know that it sounds a bit stupid, but quite frankly I was always in love with these topics. And since I saw that this was the actual show Giorgio Tsoukalos stars in, I couldn't resist.

(If you don't know who that is, here's a picture for you)













I don't know why, but I love that guy for some reason. Perhaps it's his "I-just-got-out-of-bed-and-I'm-still-not-quite-myself" look.

Though I still find the meme hilarious, the theories in that show are -in my opinion- quite fascinating. (And quite frankly I could actually believe in it more than the whole religion stuff... mainly because they try to explain things using science)

And this is what brings us to a part that I've never heard of before.

(I'm quite a big fan of Daniken, so I knew about most of the things in the first two episodes of the show... I didn't get too far in watching it, cause they are almost one and a half hour long and I started pretty late)

All right, back to the part that came as a surprise to me... The Manna Machine!

I'm pretty sure everyone who reads this blog knows what manna is, but just in case you don't, let me explain.

In the time when Moses was chilling in the desert, the bible says that God made manna fall from the skies so they wouldn't die of hunger. People had to gather the manna every day, but they got a double portion Fridays, because Saturday was the day when even God needed a little bit of rest.(Pfft)

Now, apparently there was another book besides the bible that they used to gather more information about those old times, and in it there was some kind of strange description of "god".

A couple of people took that description to actually remake the god - which it turns out was actually some kind of strange machine. A machine that was carried along inside the Ark of the Covenant.

Yeah, ladies and gentlemen... apparently someone came up with the idea that the Holy Grail was probably the machine that provided the people with food.

And it gets even better. They figured out that the whole part where if you opened the ark and got smitten to death was because it must have worked with radiations. Since only a few people could operate it, everyone else who didn't know crap about it died.

And here's another thing... people around it got irradiated too - this comes from descriptions where they say that their hair fell out and and the lost their nails.

Apparently, though this machine wasn't perfect. It still needed to be cleaned and cared for - every single week. And apparently, this is why people didn't get any manna on Saturdays. It was because the machine was out of order.

Imagine how funny it would be if our weekends were based on a stupid little machine being cleaned... Ironic, isn't it?

Before you guys demand to see this manna machine, I'm going to post a picture of it here... and then also the 10 minute part of the movie where they talk about it. Let me know what you think about it!

































Oh, by the way, if you are interested which part is what, here's a full key to it.