... I hate is that blogger has a new interface.

I was used to the old one, since I used that non-stop. I knew how to use some codes for the posts so I could insert different things. I am now stumped, because this new thing is really weird. I will have to learn it again, so please be patient with me if something goes wrong. I will expect your comments in this case, so I could correct my mistakes.


I have another infinitely good news. Dad managed to leave the cage of the budgie open, and also opened the windows. The bird is gone, of course.

The best part of it is that just yesterday evening, before I fell asleep, I was thinking about him flying away. Nice  timing...

Well, there goes my day. And my parents say that I'm the irresponsible one.

I think this is one of those days when the only thing that would get me out of this mood is to go back to bed and sleep or read.

It's cold, and raining, and I don't have anything to do.

And guess what... I jut got a mail that there are new chapters available on Pottermore. At least something went right today. So, guys, I'm off to wallow in self-pity. See you tomorrow :(
Category: