...propose for today, is a retro party!

My muse told me that her brother will be singing I'm Blue at the Freshmen ball at Uni. And as soon as I heard the title of the song, it started playing in my head. I just had to search it up on YouTube and listen to it. And now I'm in quite a good mood.

(Thanks again, muse, for giving me a topic for today. I've been thinking about what should I write about...)

So, here is a list with a few good little songs from around the 90's. Enjoy!

1. Eiffel 65 - Blue (Da Ba Dee)


2. Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch


3. Scatman John - Scatman


4. MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This


5. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby


6. Ace of Base - Happy Nation


7. Dr. Alban - It's my Life


8. Corona - Rhythm of the Night


9. Loona - Bailando


10. King Africa- La Bomba


11. Kaoma- Lambada


12. Fun Factory - Celebration


13. Backstreet Boys - The call


14. N Sync - Tearin' Up my Heart


15. Meredith Brooks - B.I.T.C.H


16. Oasis - Wonderwall


17. R.E.M - Losing My Religion


18. Anastacia - I'm Outta Love


19. House of Pain - Jump


20. Coolio - Gangsta's Paradise
Category: