... wanted to write about today, was a list of unusual museums.

One of my friends gave me a link yesterday to quite an interesting blog post.
It kinda gave me the idea to make up this list, but I had to do a quick research for it first. You see, there are quite a lot of unusual museums out there, all unique in their own way. People tend to gather strange things, and I guess that's how usually a museum starts out.

Anyways, here are the ones I found the most interesting...


1. Museum of Broken Relationships, Zagreb
The most original things I've heard of till now. Apparently the museum has a bunch of random objects, the remains of a relationship that no longer exists. Also, near every object there is a description of the said relationship. I think it would be interesting to see this, if not for else, but to have the satisfaction, that it's not only you that has problems...




2. The Mütter Museum, Philadelphia
For those interested in the morbid, this is Heaven. The Mütter Museum is full of oddities from all around the world: from Skeletons to disfigured fetuses. It's probably not for those weak at heart.







3. Museum of Toilets, New Delhi
Well, I have to admit this one was shocking. I'm not exactly sure why someone would gather toilets, but there we go. I don't know if I would benefit from knowing what kinds of toilets were used throughout the ages, but to tell you the truth, if I visit New Delhi in the future, I'll probably check this one out.






4. Vibrator museum, San Francisco
Probably one of those places where you go to giggle at everything you see. This place has vibrators from all around the world, it even has some antique ones. I heard that they even have some great tour guides there... wonder what THAT means...







5. Phallological museum, Iceland
After the Vibrator Museum, I don't really know what to say about this. I'm just wondering about how brave the person who made this up could have been... Also, I think the people who work here must have heard all the di*k puns in the world...







6. Sewer Museum, Paris
If I would've known about this one when I was in Paris, I would have visited it 100%. Tho I'm not exactly sure what are people supposed to see in there, it sounds interesting. (Also I heard that there are parts of the sewer system that are usually off-bounds for people. When the cemeteries were full they dug up the bodies and threw them down there. Also, I've seen a reportage that a lot of tourists go there even if it's illegal. And that some crazy satanists do whatever they usually do down there...)

7. UFO museum, Roswell
Of course Roswell couldn't pass on something like this. It says they also have a 3 days UFO festival there around July. Man, I think it would be awesome just to see this place. "The truth is out there"







8. Museum of sex, New York
Although there are many sex museums in the world, I found this one to be the funniest... I'm not sure what exactly were they thinking about, but I can't really take this place seriously. Maybe I'm just too immature?







9. Museum of Mensturation, Marlyand
My first reaction to this one was... WHAT THE HELL? I mean, It's one thing to expose weird babies with two heads and dic*s, but when they expose tampons, I say they're going way too far. It's not the fact that they made a museum of this that bothers me, to tell you the truth... It's the the fact that the place is in the basement of some creepy guy's house. Again... What The Hell?





10. Marzipan Museum, Szentendre
Okay, so after all these creepy things here is something a lot more interesting. Also, since it's in Hungary, I just HAD to put this here. For those people out there who like marzipan (I'm not really fond of the taste, actually), here is something that you might enjoy greatly. I would visit this museum, if only for the great art they made out of sum edible stuff. I was always a fan of the Cake Boss, so this place must be quite entertaining.
Category: