... am proud of, is my little niece.

Remember when I told you about her first play? Well she did great. Actually all the kids were cute and funny and... well, kids. I loved them all.

Now, since I'm a bit tired, I'm going to try to list a few funny documentaries for you guys. I'm not sure how many of you actually like any kind of documentaries, but I could find the videos easily, so I just went with this one.



1. The Crazy Nastyass Honey Badger
You probably know about this one, since it was quite popular this year. The narrator, Randall, is not afraid to tell everyone what he thinks of thinks. If something is disgusting, he will say so. Randall is clever and funny at the same time. At least I think so. And looking at the comments on YouTube lots of people love this kind of narrating. Take a look at the video here:


2. Animals are Beautiful people
I think this documentary was one of my favorite movies as a child. It was made in 1974, and it's full with witty comments and funny pictures. I remember my whole family laughing at the animals in it, especially in a part where they eat some ripe fruit and get drunk on them. You can enjoy that part here:


3. Religulous
Bill Maher is the star of this documentary. As you probably guessed it's about religion. All kinds of religions in fact. I highly recommend it for everyone. I don't think it's something people should be offended by, no matter what they believe. Now, I'm sorry for not embedding a video with a full scene in this movie, but it seems all the little parts I found had embedding disabled. You'll just have to check the movie out. Here's the trailer:

4. Walk On The Wild Side
This one is actually a T.V. series. BBC came up with it, and I think it was an amazing idea. It's not exactly a documentary, since you won't find out too much information about your favorite animals, but it does have some hilarious footage of the nature around us. You could check out a short little video about it here:


Or maybe this one:

Ooooor this?


5. Damn nature, you're scary!
Ok, I had to do this because I'm actually too tired to post anything else here today. Also, I'm so tired, I've been laughing at this video for the last 5 minutes continuously.
Category: