...think I finally figured out, is how did the unicorns go extinct.

They probably went out for a walk in a winter morning and froze their horns off, thus becoming boring little horses... (I love horses!)

And how did I come to this conclusion?

Well, when you wake up at 5 in the morning to be able to look trough your exam topics one more time and then get to that same exams, which starts at 8, you probably will feel the need to imagine things.

Sadly, though, those things weren't enough get me warm, while I waited 50 minutes for my stupid bus to arrive, so I can finally get to the Uni. I swear, I have never been so cold in my life... or so worried. I don't know which bothered me the most: the thought that I will probably catch a pneumonia out there, or the thought that I won't be able to get to my exam in time.

Also, for some strange reason no one wanted to answer my phone at first... I called 4 people, till I actually could get an answer, and even that one was just a hurried "I'm calling a taxi, I'll call you back later".

It was about 10 or 15 minutes before 8 when I finally managed to get on a bus... and lemme tell you, transportation in the morning is horrible. There were so many people on it, the driver almost couldn't close the doors.

Also, the morning rush isn't something you want to mess with. I guess it's probably not as bad as in bigger cities, but it's still one hell of a time to get from point A to point B with a car or a bus... And now that I think about it, I would probably get to uni faster on feet than I did with waiting for the damned bus...

Anyways, this was the second exam I had. I'm not exactly sure how well it went, since we were given some strange topic to write about and I could barely even get my thought together - and away from cursing at my rotten luck. I hope I'll get a 5, so I can pass it. I REALLY don't want to repeat this... and also, today I learned that the last exam I will have -next Friday, I think - will probably be the hardest one yet.

But till then, I still have some roads to cross. Like this Friday I have to present a project, and I'm not yet finished with it - almost, but not quite.

So, I'll leave you guys with a few cool icy pictures, until I finish my essay - I hope you will enjoy them, since you don't actually have to feel the cold.


























01 - frozen switzerland

02 - frozen switzerland

08 - frozen switzerland
Category: