... almost forgot is to write a post.

I went to the countryside to help out with planting some raspberries, and of course taking care of my cousin.

It's been a long day and the only thing I'm hoping at this moment is that I won't catch a cold.


Aaanyways. It's getting late and I thought it wouldn't be nice of me to not post anything again. I know that this week was a little bit hectic, but I didn't feel comfortable enough with skipping over today's post.

So, for those out there who would really like to get away from the busy life around them, to just have a couple of quiet hours... here are a bunch of places you could visit.

1. Tian Tan Buddha on Lantau Island, Hong Kong


2. Fernando De Noronha – Brazil


3. Spirit Island, Magligne Lake, Alberta, Canada


4. Rice Field Terraces in Yunnan, China


5. Bern, Switzerland


6. Boracay Island, Philippines


7. Rocky Village, Vernazza, Italy


8. Porto Katsiki, Lefkada Island, Greece


9. Lower Lewis River Falls – Gifford Pinchot National Forest – Washington, USA


10. Pangong Tso Lake in the Himalayas


11. Golden Horn, Brac Island – Croatia


12. William Bay, Western Australia


13. Soneva Fushi, Maldives


14. The Whanganui River, North Island, New Zealand


15. Alentejo, Portugal


16. Etretat, Normandy, France


17. The Pearl Waterfall, Jiuzhaigou Valley, China


18. Norway


19. Awapuhi Trail Kauai, Hawaii


20. Sichuan – China


21. Santa Domenica nel Salento


22. Pamukkale – Turkey’s White Cotton Castle


23. Valley of Love in Turkey


24. Méandre – En-Vau – Marseille (Bouches-du-Rhône)
Category: