...have to (again) apologize for is not posting anything yesterday.

I've been busy with helping out in the cooking for my sister's birthday party (she's 18!), and after that too busy to party.

And party I did... at least until I felt too drunk to drink anymore, and once the buzz was over I just wanted to get home and sleep. (we actually got in bed at 7 in the morning, so I slept till now)

Thankfully the few hours of sleep got me back on my feet again, since in the morning I had a headache the size of Canis Majoris.

Today I'm going to post something short and probably not too interesting for those who are waiting for something amazing.

A short review of the couple of shows I've been watching lately, that is.

1. Downton Abbey
It's very interesting and probably the best show about the times around the first world war. It is so very well done, you can't stop watching it from the start to the end in just a couple of days. It's like a whole new world, and we are all a part of it. The show starts when the news come that the Titanic sank and it goes on from there trough the first world war, telling the story of a rich family and their servants. It is kinda a shock that all of this was only a hundred years ago, that the world changed so much since then.
I love the fact that there are characters that I truly despise in it, and I love the subtly humor in most of it - even trough the most dire circumstances some characters make the story roll ahead without any problem. So you can go ahead and watch it. I'll give it a 10 out of 10 stars!

2. Titanic 2012
Since Downton Abbey starts with this event, I thought I would watch it. I'm not particularly fond of the whole Titanic story, but this show only has a couple of episodes, and I thought it would be OK to watch it. It actually isn't too bad - I've seen worse things- but it's not something I would like to watch again. It's based on the life of a couple of people and you'll get the back-story of. You'll probably not get too sucked in - I find that I need more than a couple of minutes to become fond of a character - but it will give a general idea of how things were in those times. I'll give it a 5 out of 10 - and say that it's probably only for those people who are really really bored.

3. Ancient Aliens
You know I love the theory, and I absolutely love the show. I'm a sucker for the things they say - even when I know that they are mostly just assumptions and stories, but they are really entertaining and enjoyable. IT does arise a bunch of interesting questions that need to be answered and even though I knew most of the things in the show till now I didn't see how they all connected. I would like it if everyone would watch it - if not for else, just to get a glimpse of another theory that exists. A 9 out of 10!

4. Touch
Here's another new show that's worth watching. I'm actually surprised that I found so many pretty decent shows to watch, but it can't be helped. This show as everything a show should have... mystery, humor, action, lovable characters, and a really interesting story. The actors are excellent and believable, and you should really, really watch this. It only has a couple of episodes till now, so you won't need a lot of time to catch up. This show is definitely a 10 out of 10 till now. I just hope it won't get bad.
Category: