... don' want everyone to do is to go to this site and press the dislike button.

Here's the site: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__HeE6NWmDE



I know it's too little too late, but there it goes (this is one instance where I find 9gag stupid).

Since the post about the video today, they (we?) made those two stupid bit*hes famous. I'm sorry to say I did it too, fell into the lines of the stupid, but it might not be too late for you to save your integrity.

anyway, on a brighter mood: today is finally the day I can watch a new episode of Once Upon a Time.

They managed to cut the story in half at exactly the right time for me to feel frustrated about the huge time-gap, but it's been 3 weeks now and I'm ready to roll. I have just enough time before classes to watch it, so I'm gonna do just that.

Category: