...stumbled across today, is this choir song.

Well, actually it's the poem I found earlier and then I was lead to the YouTube video of a choir singing it.

Now, for those who don't know me too well yet, you should know that I hate poems. I blame school for this - somehow they managed to wipe out any interest I would have had in them because of all those nonsense interpretations.

But this one works for some reason. Apparently there is an exception to everything.

If you're curious about it, here's the video. It won't let me embed it, so I had to link it. The poem they sing is from Eleanor Daley, called In Remembrance.

Anyways, I started writing this post about half a day ago, and now I'm proud to say that meanwhile I also finished a project. It wasn't too easy, but I did it, and now I could say that I am free. For the rest of the day, that is.

All right. So let's get down to business. If I started with a video, I thought that I will make this post about a couple of videos I found around the internet.

Just another round-up, I guess, but why not? I haven't done one in a while, and I'm not in the mood for anything more serious.

First off, here is an instant American vegetable maker. Dear god, what will they come up with next? I wonder how those will taste after the first couple of hundred pizzas. Probably like cockroaches and ants...


This next one is from Vihart. You guys know how much I love Vihart, don't you? And she doesn't disappoint this time either! Just try to keep up with the video, maybe you'll learn something new. It sure made some things clearer for me.


I find this third one hilarious. It's a trailer for Shining - and if you have no idea what Shining is, you'll probably have a hard time laughing at this. But I don't want to give out the joke, so just click on it and watch it.


The fourth one is something I am soooo looking forward to. It's just something I'm sure I will absolutely love. A dream come true. A gamer's dream that is. Just... O.M.G.


The fifth is not for the faint of heart. It's a tragic video, so I just had to warn you guys about it. It's a man's last words as the WTC crashes down. He called 911 and this is the discussion that went down that day.


The next one is quite funny and sad at the same time. It kinda makes me wonder if I would have done the same thing in that situation. I hope that the answer would be no, but sadly I'm not too sure of that.


The seventh (and last) one is again a movie trailer. A pretty old move, but one of my all-time favorite movies. Just check it out if you haven't seen it already. I swear to you, it's amazingly well done.
Category: