...have to inform you guys of, that I'm still pretty much in love with Loreen.

I'm pretty sure that there almost wasn't a day since I first heard the song that I didn't listen to it.

I'm actually waiting to see when will the time come that I will thoroughly be annoyed as soon as I hear the first notes of her song, but until now the only thing that happens is that I want to stand up and sing and dance.

There weren't too many songs like that in my lifetime - at least not for me. Yes, I listen to a lot of music every day, and there are quite a few of them that I enjoy when I'm in one of my moods.

But this song makes me smile every morning.

So. Since today the first thing I saw in my emails was a letter from one of my best friends from over the seas I could barely believe my eyes that he started a "song-war".

I first heard about this from Boti when I noticed that he kept linking all kinds of songs on his Yahoo Messenger. I was of course curious what's with that so I asked him. And he told me, it's a little game where you want to say something and you link a song that expresses the idea, and the one who you are playing with will link back his or her answer.

Now, I haven't participated in something like this since then, but I guess now I will.

Anyway, since I started talking about songs again, I thought I'll link some of my old favorites that have the same impression on me as Loreen's Euphoria.

Feel free to write your own list and share it with me!

First off, Fatboy Slim- Weapon of Choice.
This one makes me laugh every time I hear it, and it's because of its clip. Christopher Walken makes the whole thing work somehow, and I bet that if it weren't for him I would have never even heard of this song. Just... check those moves out!


Then there is Jon Bon Jovi. Who doesn't love him? I could simply say that all his songs make me happy, but that would be cheating. I'm also pretty sure that now you're waiting me to post "it's my life" - which is an absolute favorite, and not just mine. I could say that when I was back in high-school, there weren't any school parties where that song wasn't dedicated to our class. But no, this time it will be "Have a Nice Day".


Hanson- MMMBop is an awkward choice seeing how much I hate boy bands with their shrieking voices. Especially since this song is mostly nonsense too. But for some reason it works really well - probably because I was just a kid when I listened to it, and it brings back happy memories.


I remember the time when Mika became popular. I was sucked in right along with so many fans. I admit, I haven't listened to his songs since then, but he has a voice I would recognize from anywhere. He's crazy, but in a good way. And I liked that he somehow managed to make himself loved by both kids and adults. Also I freakin' love his hair.


I almost forgot to add this next one, which would be a huge disappointment. I'm talking about Queen's 'Don't stop me now'. If this song doesn't make you want to dance you are probably a vegetable.


Coldplay's Viva La Vida is one of my all-time favorites, and I think I could find a way to add it to every single list I make about music - and even a couple that don't have anything to do with it. I still think Coldplay is generally a good band, but this song is without a doubt one that will make me tap my feet in whatever situation I am. I even tried to learn playing it on my sister's guitar (and sadly I failed miserably).


Michael Franti and Spearhead are two names I would have no idea who they are if you sprouted them at me. But mention them along with 'Say Hey (I Love you)' and you'll probably get an instant reaction to it. And it's not just the song. The whole video clip is filled with happy thoughts. Just simple, everyday, little things, that should put a smile on your face.
Category: