...can practically say is that I'm done with my exams.

Oh, I still have one more essay to write, but I will only have to send that to the teacher via e-mail, so I'm not really counting that one.

And I'm going to celebrate this victory with a few hours of cleaning and cooking (sigh).

But before that, I'm going to show you my favorite Calvin and Hobbes pages. The Calvin and Hobbes series were always full of real inspired things. They had insightful thoughts, great jokes and a lot of harmless fun.

So here is the first one... on life's constant limitations:
" You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocketship underpants don’t help." I guess there is no other way to express that thought. There will always be ups and downs - sometimes more downs than ups- but at the end of the day you'll always have someone who will listen at you as you complain.


Here's another one, this time on expectations. This is, I guess what it is to aim high. It is quite sad that I'm one of the people who would aim to be happy, but it's inspirational nonetheless. Also, this time I can see myself as Hobbes. I would probably not have had as many friends (not too many) if I would have opened my mouth.












You remember that Rowling quote from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince? The one about fear? "It is the unknown we fear when we look upon death and darkness, nothing more." (That's my favorite HP book for a reason...) Well, this one is almost as good.

























And then there is the unspoken truth about every single education system around us. Sadly, it is also true. Too true.












And this, my friends, is the tragedy of being a hipster:


This, in my opinion is extra true for the people from this part of the world. Well... I guess it would probably be true for any one of us, but then again I think that making fun of something that shouldn't be funny is ingrained in us.
























I used to think up lots of reasons why I think there are other intelligent beings out there somewhere besides us. It's usually pretty hard to convince the 'normal' people of this, I don't know why. But this next one is probably what I should have spread more freely. It is also 100% true - in a lot of cases.


















This next one is for every single student out there. It holds an universal truth - and it still takes me as a surprise whenever I come across something like this. Apparently I'm not the only person who leaves everything for the last possible minute.






























If this was true back then, I'm actually really scared of how this generation's going to turn out:








And last but not least... I think I don't have to add anything to this one.


Oh how I wish I still had my old comics...