...have to admit, is that I'm glad tomorrow is free.

Yeah, we have some kind of holiday, and because of that I can actually sleep in.

Which is weird, considering that it's only the second day, and I didn't even had to do such a hard job either.

Anyways, today was the first day that there were some actual concerts in the city center. We had the Budapest Ragtime Band from 18:00 (that's 6 PM for you guys) - which I didn't attend, since we finished work at about that same time.

They are a band made up by professional musicians, and they play mostly ragtime, jazz and dixieland classics.

Here's one of the most well known songs from them:



Back to my day, though. The fact that I didn't attend this one, actually gave me enough time for me to be able to go home, grab something to eat and change into more comfortable clothes... because from 21:00 (which is 9PM) Hooligans got on stage.

Now, Hooligans is a Hungarian pop-rock band, and it only goes back to 1996. Well, some of the people from the band knew each other before that - they had some other bands formed before this- so we could say they are pretty old.

I'm also pretty sure that anyone who lives around Hungary knows about them.

Their most well known songs are 'Királylány' (Princess):


And maybe 'Legyen valami' (Let Something Happen)


Both of these are pretty fuckin' amazing songs, and there are some other nice ones in their repertoire too.

I have to admit, the concert was pretty cool. I'm going to show you guys a couple of clips I tried to film, though I'm pretty sure it's not the best quality. You know how things are... it's dark, and my phone doesn't exactly have a professional camera - and also, you can't really record while dancing...

But it was a pretty nice concert, indeed. I can barely move at the moment, I'm so exhausted.

So, without any further ado, I give you Hooligans :D