...forgot yesterday was to charge same batteries.

Which practically means that you won't see any new pics today - but I'm hoping that they will be all nice and ready for go tomorrow.
Soooo, this also means, that I had to come up with something new for today.

I think that I haven't done a post about songs for quite some time now, so I thought I'll go ahead and make up a list of the most popular songs in the world.

This list will actually made up of popular songs throughout history - and they are not just someone's personal opinion (they were apparently calculated by their streaming, radio play and sales). It also won't take into account songs like the ABCD or - of course - Happy Birthday, since both of those are more than likely known in its own versions and languages by everyone.

10. Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart


Remember, just because you don't like these songs, it doesn't mean that the rest of the world doesn't. I'm also not saying that this song shouldn't be on the top ten list. In fact, I have to admit that Toni Braxton did a pretty good job with singing this (not a huge fan of the song, but her voice IS pretty good). 

9. Mariah Carey - We Belong Together 


Another person I really don't care one way or another when it comes to music (I don't even find Mariah Carey pretty - her face always reminds me of the lovechild of an alien and a monkey, but hey, that's just me). But since she is on an official billboard, I can't really put her down, can I? 

8. The Beatles - Hey Jude


Finally, something better, tho I still have something to say about this. I really think that there are some other Beatles songs that sound a lot more better. I might also be wrong when it comes to this, tho, since I rarely ever listen to The Beatles on my own (my knowledge of their music is almost 100% based on parties and TV - either movies or commercials). 
Still, I do agree that at least one Beatles song should be on top 10. 
Also: Na, na, na, nananana, nananana, Hey Jude. 

7. Debby Boone - You light up my life


Fuck me if I knew what this song was before  I listened to it just before I posted this list. Thankfully, I recognized it, but it kinda took me by surprise, because I can't say that I heard this song all that many times. Then again at the time when this came out even my parents were just kids, so I can't offer any huge insights :P 

6. Olivia Newton-John - Physical 


I still can't decide if this creeps me out or if it's the funniest shit I've seen in my life. Still, the songs somehow sticks to your ear just like all those nonsense Rihanna songs, so I have no business complaining. 

5. Los Del Rio: Macarena (Bayside Boys Mix) 


I still have absolutely no idea what this song is actually about (never cared enough about it to actually find out) - but it was popular enough for me to actually learn how to dance to it. I'm guessing this was just another Gangnam Style back then. 

4. LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live


This song is dangerous for people with diabetes - keep away! 

Seriously, tho... I've had it with these motherfucking love songs on this motherfucking list. Really, world? I'm starting to be thankful that I didn't have to listen to this on the radio every five minutes... 

3. Bobby Darin - Mack the Knife


I did say in history, didn't I? We're going back to the classier times. Look at that guy go! 

2. Santana (feat Rob Thomas) - Smooth 


Something more... recent than the  previous one. Still, an evergreen as far as I know. I don't think there's a person right now who doesn't know this particular song - even at this time, contrary to SOME songs on this list. 

And the number one place on the list goes to... 

1. Chubby Checker  - The Twist 


I don't really have to say anything about this song, but I have one question to those who made up the list and the people from all around the world who made this list happen by listening to these songs: What the fuck? 

Thank you, thank you very much. 
Category: