...think I managed to escape from today was a theft attempt.

You see, I was on my way to classes, and as usual I waited quite calmly for the bus.
I was a little bit surprised that the bus was mostly empty - and it was one of those double buses too, you know, the ones they use when there are so many people going around that it would be impossible to fit on a single one.

I didn't think about it for a second time, at least not until some random stranger seemed to follow me after every step I took.

Since I was warned a couple of days ago about these assholes looming on the buses, thankfully I realized in time what was going on before the guy pick pocketed me.

I have to tell you, tho, it wasn't a pleasant experience.

I am already overly paranoid in situations like these - I don't know if I told you guys about that time when some random guy stopped me for a minute and asked me for some change - he didn't look like a beggar, and I generally just sidestep every person who tries to stop me, but for some reason I gave him what he wanted.

Of course, my paranoid side kicking in, I also managed to take out the money from my purse without actually taking the purse out of my bag - and like a true weirdo I also managed to look around myself until I handed him the money, trying to see if there was an additional "attack" coming from somewhere.

But let us get to more pleasant topics.

I promised you guys that I will post a couple of pics that are of a better quality than mine from the trip we took this weekend. I just got them, so here they are, as I said. Enjoy.










































Category: