...have to tell you is that I've been kind of busy these days.

Yeah, I know I've also been kind of lazy too, but whatever.

I'm actually trying to make some pics of the cookies and stuff we bake to be able to make a post about the recipes as soon as we finish all of this cleaning and stuff, but since we can't exactly do everything in one day, I can only do two things: either I post recipes every day, either I write one long post.

Obviously, a single long post is a lot better than writing every day about these kind of stuff (otherwise I could really just open up a less-than-professional cooking blog).

Sooo, yeah. You won't be getting that today, but I promise that as soon as we're ready (Monday at the latest, but probably tomorrow) I'll do it. Which leaves me with the task of coming up with something else. Ugh, what a boring task this is...

BUT! I know, what....

Until my next post comes, you clearly need something to pull you over. So, I'll make up a list for you... of great movies with/about homosexual guys.

If you're a hater, please GTFO.

1. Priest (1994)
File:Priest ver1.jpg

The title already hints at a bunch of lols, but the movie is not funny at all. Well, at lest if you don't consider a movie about a homosexual guy who's actually a priest funny. The movie is basically about the emotional struggle of this guy, who after hearing a girl confess that she was molested by her father, doesn't know if he should stick to religion or morality. Cause, you know all that religious crap that whatever goes on in the confession room thingy remains there. 

2. Queer as Folk (2000-2005)

A classic, you really shouldn't miss. A bunch of homosexual friends and their life - the series is full with humor, drama, and the general stuff that goes around with a storyline like this. Although I generally don't watch this kind of series (meaning one that's mostly about who gets pregnant by whom and who gets raped/murdered/whatever by what beast), this one works out quite nicely. The characters are mostly all lovable - well, except when you want to hit them on the head with something (but then if you watch this you'll learn the trouble with that solution). 100% Recommend. 

3. Brokeback Mountain (2005)


Yeah, I don't have to say much about this one, since I'm sure most of you already at least know about it. 

4. Interview with the Vampire (1994)


This one is back from the time when vampires were a little bit scarier than nowadays. But I'm also quite sure that this was probably the turning point in turning them into glittery assholes. The guys here are actually bisexual, but yeah. I guess it still qualifies. 

5. Milk (2008)

Well, this one is obvious again, it's the story of Harvey Milk, the first guy to become an openly gay elected official. There's also a documentary about him you might want to check out if you like this topic, it goes by the title The Times of Harvey Milk - and it's mostly about the guy's assassination. 

6. Wilde (1997)

Simply but, this is the story of Oscar Wilde. If you don't know who Oscar Wilde is, do us all a favor and shoot yourself. 

7. The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert (1994)

Two drag queens and a transsexual get a cabaret gig in the middle of the desert. This is bound to be good... 

8. Six feet under (2001-2005)

If you like dark humor, you'll love this one. It's about a dysfunctional family, who runs a funeral home. Once again, this is bound to be interesting... 

9. Angels in America (2003)


This was canceled too early in my opinion, but it was still amazing. It's mostly about a bunch of connected individuals in the eighties, who have AIDS. 

This is mostly it - the best of the best, as far as I'm concerned. But if you still don't have enough of the subject, you might also want to check out this list. It has quite a few movies and TV series on it to give you a quick start. It's sure as hell that I will slowly sample them. 
Category: