...wanted to do today is another dessert post.

I'm too lazy to upload the photos, tho - and every little bit of it is already gone also, so I had to come up with something else.

I know, it's a little late for this and good ideas usually never come under pressure (or do they?), so I just decided to do one of those random video posts.

So sit back and click around the upcoming joys YouTube has to offer us. Hopefully you'Ll find something you actually like.

1. Zitgeist 2012: Year in Review

This one is basically a video about the things people searched for this last year on Google. what do you think, was it a particularly sad year, or was it amazing?


2. Things I Don't Understand About Parents

Well, all right, most of these are things I don't understand either, be them good or bad. I have absolutely no idea who this guy is, but I kind of like him.




3. Betty White Raps

We all love Betty, don't we? I guess that's reason enough to check this one out. 


4. Dubstep Christmas lights

I know that this kind of video was pretty cool last year, but with the season almost here, I thought I shall include it. I don't know how much money the guy who lives in that house has - since it seems to me that the work put in this should've taken up all the time that a normal person spend AT WORK. Still, it's pretty cool. 



Category: