haven't shared with you guys for a long time now are some songs.

And to spice things up a bit, I gathered up a couple of the weirdest songs I've ever heard.
1. The Police - Masoko Tanga

There are some songs that are so bad, they become good in a weird way. I think that this happened here. I have never really listened to The Police, but yeah, this song is totally understandable. When you are so high, that everything makes sense. I could copy the lyrics in this post, but it would just take up valuable space. Instead here's the link to it - if you are curious -, and also, check out the song.


2. The Beach Boys - Do You Like Worms? 

I have absolutely no idea what this song is about, and why it got the title "Do you like Worms?" I can't find anything about any worms in this. Am I missing something, or is this just to make idiots wonder about it? 


3. The Beatles - Revolution 9 

Yeah, I guess we can all admit that The Beatles, besides being a huge thing back in those old days, were absolutely weird. Truly. But then again, musicians (and genius people) are usually weird, so I'm not complaining. 
Knowing that, Revolution 9 is one of the creepiest songs I've heard in my life. Fuck, I don't even know if this is a song. 


4. Taco - Puttin' on the Ritz 

Come on, everyone knows this song. It still doesn't change the fact that I have absolutely no idea what this is about, actually. Especially the "Puttin' on the Ritz" part. Maybe someone could explain it to me? Is this just something younger generations can't understand because it went out of fashion or something? 


5. Napoleon XIV - They're Coming to Take Me Away Ha-Haaa!

Once again, I'm not even sure if this is an actual song - I mean, come on, can it be called a song? 

Still, I found it insanely funny and creepy at the same time. Damn my black humor! (Also, the song is actually about a dog that ran away, and not a brake-up. Ha-Haaa!) 


So what do you think about these? Do you like them? Do you hate them? Do you have any other weird songs that you like? Feel free to share! 
Category: