...need at the moment is a good nap.

I didn't get too much sleep tonight, and getting up early to get ready for my last exam this semester was pretty hard.
In fact, I have to tell you that I had a hard time with actually understanding the questions on my paper, since the words kept flowing over each other. I guess, sometimes not even a Coke will help.

Anyways, if I hopefully pass this one I'm pretty much free to work on my dissertation. Damn it, guys, you have no idea how much I want this to be finally over already. Once I come home after my dissertation will be presented I think I'm going to drink and sleep for a week.

But until then I still have to pass over a bunch of rivers.

Still ,since I'm not here to complain about things today, I thought that I shall entertain you guys with a couple of random videos for you to watch.

First off, and hour and a half long quiz game about last year. I think that EVERYONE will enjoy this - well, everyone who knows at least one or two events that happened last year.

  

The second video is not only entertaining, but also interesting too. I think that everyone who enjoys the mysteries life in this Universe offers us, WILL love it. And while you are there, feel free to subscribe to the channel. I promise, it will be worth it, just as much as subscribing to alltime10s was worth it. 


For those who are video game fans, or just want to know more about them, here's a short little video you should check out. I think you'll be surprised. 


The next one will be a short TED talk, and so we don't leave the world of "childishness", here are 5 dangerous things you should let your kids do. As the guy says in the beginning: I don't have any kids - but this doesn't mean that I don't have any ideas of how someone should raise them up. The things Tulley says here are perfectly logical to me, and thus I wanted to share it with you. 


And for the next - and last- video for today, I present to you Milo, the Virtual Boy. I actually remember seeing a glimpse of this in one of the E3 videos up on Youtube, and actually being fascinated with it a whole lot more than with the new video games they presented (which seemed to me were mostly boring shooter games, which I'M not too fond of nowadays). After that E3 video it kind of got forgotten, but now that I ran across this I can't miss out on putting it up here. Just check it out. I'M sure you'll be amazed. 

Category: