...am going to do today is to share a couple of videos you should watch.

I'm kind of bored/annoyed at the world right now - I don't know why, it's just one of THOSE days, I guess-, so I'm trying to make up for it by ignoring everything and everyone else (so what else is new?) and watching videos.
Since yesterday was the Eurovision finals (it wasn't too bad at all!), I shall share with you guys the interval act from the show... I had to search it up again, because I found it pretty damn funny and clever (Finally a country that doesn't take things THAT seriously). Anyways, this is how Sweden presented their country... (Ikea, "gender-role reversal", homosexual marriage, Pippy Longstockings, horse meat and other Swedish things :P)


Okay, now let's step away from the awesome show of yesterday, and let me show you another video - one for everyone out there who loves Pixar, animated movies, or who just plainly wants something emotional. (Also, the music in the background is great!)


And for nature lovers, here's a short video about hummingbirds. In Slow Motion. Can these birds be any cuter? Also, don't forget to check out the related videos to these, they are pretty nice :D



Category: