...have for today, is a little surprize!

I thought it would be nice to have a guest writer for today. If you ever read our little project blog, Movie Education Project you already know Emőke. She is one of my best friends and since she told me quite a few times that she sometimes wishes to have a blog too, I thought it would be good to give her the chance to prove herself.

So boys, and girls, without any further ado, here is her post for today!



Hi there, Tünde’s readers! :) I’m sorry, you probably assumed that Tünde is the one who will write the post, like always. Don’t worry, I’ll try to live up to her standards. Since I’m not a really big fan of the word favorite, I will try and not use it, and I’ll just call them things to enjoy.

If you read our movie blog you probably know I don’t enjoy scary stories, and this extends not just to movies, but books, pictures, extremely loud music, as well.
With that in mind, I am making a small list of things to enjoy, during the comatose state in which we all are. 

I don’t know how many of you enjoy stand-up, but somehow it always manages to cheer me up. My favorites are: Sarah Silverman (love her – by the way, anyone here remembers hit viral song “I’m f.cking Matt Damon”?) – her book: “The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee” is one of the funniest things you’ll ever read; Ellen, Russel Howard, Jimmy Carr, and three new ones, that I just discovered: Iliza Shlesinger, Bridget McManus and Whitney Cummings. Oh, and if you really want a kick during these days, read Chelsea Handler’s “My horizontal Life”. And if you are really, really bored check out some Comedy Central Roasts.

I tried to find a couple of working YouTube links that illustrate their works, take a look below:










Hope I didn’t make you miss Tünde all that much!
Have a nice day! :)
Emőke.


Ps.: It's me again, guys, the one you know as Hayyel. I just had to add some explanations here... Yes, my real name is Tünde, so I'm busted. Also, I added the actual videos in this post, so there won't be only links to it. And I also have to thank Emőke for writing today. I loved the little videos, and now I have some stand up comedians to look for when I feel bored...
Category: