...am doing at the moment, is playing with dad.

Yes, you've read that right.

And because I'm too busy and too lazy to think about anything really interesting to write about - no, Emő I didn't read that list you gave me yet- I'm only going to post some random videos...

Sorry... think of it as taking Sunday off :D




1. Collapsing Cooling Towers (Cause it was on RWJ)



2. The Best Pancakes (Cause apparently it's pancake week! Gurlz we hafta do zhisss)



3. Music with lights (Cause MysteryGuitarMan is the god of YT)



4. Asdfmovie (Cause it was on Kids react)



5. The book of Unwritten Tales (Cause it's a really good Parody Point and click game)



6. Catherine Tate and David Tennant (Cause it showed up on my playlist and I said why not click on it?)



7. Beethoven's 5 Secrets (Cause The PianoGuys are freaking awesome)



8. Coldplay - Paradise (Peponi) African Style (Piano/Cello) Cover (Cause now I'm stuck with listening to them...)



9. Movies in 5 seconds (Cause it's good to know what they are about...)



10. How Sherlock Holmes: Game of Shadows Should Have Ended (Cause it's the newest of HISHE)

Category: