... am happy about, is that I already know I passed 3 out of 5 exams for sure.

And yes, I'm bragging now - because I'm still not 100% that I'm going to pass all of them... but I hope!


Whatever the last results will be though, I will prolly be proud enough anyway, because one the teachers told me that my project is so well done, I could probably submit it the way it is to the Ministery.

And because tomorrow is my last exam for the term - and I just finished my project for it - I think I'm going to celebrate all of this with a HUGE session of online games. Varied with some sleep, and probably cleaning out the house, cause right at this moment it looks like a troop of angry vikings trumped trough it chasing a dragon with diarrhea.

And now, just before I go off to indulge my lazy ass, here are a couple of cool songs for you guys.

1. Viva la Vida- Coldplay


One of my all-time favorites. I even tried to learn to play it on a guitar but quickly realized that instrument isn't for me... Tho I never liked the video, the song is so awesome it cannot fail to make me just a little bit happier.

2. Eutopia - Kelevra


Oh...my...god. I just found this song, lost somewhere in my favorite list on YouTube. I didn't even remember it till now, but here it is. So many good memories from the time when I was playing this game...

3. Scrubs Theme Song


If we are nostalgic, I thought, why the hell not? I don't think there is anyone left nowadays who didn't watch the series - and if there is shame on you! I wish they didn't fu*k up the last one though...

4. Disturbed - Land of Confusion


I think I already posted this one already here. I don't care. Back in THOSE days I absolutely loved this. Ah how I wish I was back in High School :D

5. Nightwish - Amaranth


I'm not sure if she reads this, but I had a classmate in High School who absolutely loved Nightwish. Tho I'm not exactly sure if she still does, I have to tell you guys, that back in the days when this song came out I didn't even hear it yet, when she showed my the lyrics. It was an awesome moment!

6. Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah


Yeah, we all had that phase... I remember when I first heard this song at Eurovision. Everyone around me hated it, but I thought it was the best song, and that it was the best choice for the first place at that time. I have no idea what came of them since then, but I guess they are still cool...

7. Tainted Love - Marilyn Manson


I hope Imola is reading this. These songs were some of her favorites too... I remember the times when we used to listen to CD players and Mp3 players... Only a few years since then, but hell if I will be cached to have one of those "old" machines on my person now...

8. Rammstein - Du Hast


When I was in High School I had a really cool German teacher for a short time. She brought in Rammstein songs to teach us grammar. She was awesome, and everyone in the class loved this song. (Sadly, probably the only thing we still remember in German)

9. Green Day -American Idiot


I think we had enough of that hard rock sh!t for now. Let's take it down a notch... (The first song I ever heard from Green Day was Boulevard of Broken Dreams and I couldn't bring myself to give a sh!t about them... I guess they grew on me meanwhile)

10. Breaking Benjamin - Rain


And here we are... finishing up with a real emo song... I guess I have most of the bands and artists I listened to back then... or not. But if I would post them all I would need a year. Anyway, that's it for today!

Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow!
Category: