... finally started to watch, is The 4400.

I remember sometime in the past it was on T.V, and that mom and sis watched it with awe. They used to tell me to watch it with them, because it was really good, but - as usual - sitting in front of the computer was way better.

In fact this happened quite a lot of times since then... a lot of movies and T.V shows I missed because I was just too stubborn to watch it with them.

I guess it always comes down to this... of me watching it in the end on the comp anyways.

I'm not sure why, but I feel better when I can watch a whole series on my own free time, and not wait for the next episode one week after the other.

Because let's admit it... you forget quite a lot from one week to the other.

Also I still didn't see the Heroes - another show they watched and thought was pretty nice. As far as I know, though Heroes was a bit of a rip-off of 4400, and in the end it became crappy just like Lost did.

Now since I didn't yet watch the series, I have to tell you that reading that about him makes me even less likely to watch it. Not because it might be crappy, but because you can't just rip-off something as good as the 4400.

I'm actually pretty sad that this show was abandoned. Since I'm not quite finished watching the whole of it - I'm actually only on season 2, episode 4 put of four seasons of it I had to read a little bit forward about the ending.

Not the actual ending, just if it was wrapped up nicely, or not.

Apparently people think differently about it. On IMDb there are some who say that the ending was really satisfying, and others say quite the opposite, that you didn't actually get answers to most of the stuff in it.

Which I guess I won't much too much after watching Lost.

Apparently the makers of the 4400 were only trying to make a mini-series at first since they didn't know that it would take off. And when it did the writers strike came up and they were forced to finish everything up.

Sadly, most of the good shows get cancelled nowadays.

I found for example Hex really awesome, but it got also cancelled in the end. (Though I guess not much of a surprise there, because it had quite a few flaws also)

Or how about Jericho, that starts off with a nuclear attack and a little town being completely cut off from the rest of the world without them knowing what actually happened.

Or Carnivále, that started off with a really good premise, where a fugitive hides within a bunch of freakshow masters around the age of 1930 in America, where almost every single person has quite some mysterious powers.

Or Ugly Betty, which was just starting to get better when it was cancelled (I loved the character of Justin Suarez, which apparently is the character behind Glee's Kurt)

And how about Joey, which I guess wasn't as good as Friends was, but it was quite funny anyways...

Or Angel, if you remember it... a really good show about vampires, not the crap that's on T.V. nowadays...

Because sadly nowadays the media is full with so much crap, it's a wonder we didn't drown in it yet.

(I apologize to the few good shows, like The Big Bang theory, or Doctor Who)

But quite frankly, I have no idea what's on people's mind when they say How I met your mother is amazingly good, or any t.v show about vampires these days...

And I'm not saying this as someone who never even watched an episode of those... no. I actually tried to swallow it, but after a few episodes they came back up like a half-chewed piece of sandal.

I'm sorry guys, but I can't NOT wish for those to be cancelled... even though I know that will be unlikely till most of you guys don't get your heads out of your fine little bottoms.
Category: