... have to tell you guys, is that there is no better feeling when you are successful in something.

Well, all right, maybe there is, but knowing that you did something you can be proud of, and being congratulated on it feels pretty damn awesome.


I'm saying this now, because today's exam went even better than expected, for everyone.

I'm not sure what the future will bring, but I'm pretty sure everyone excelled today. We had to present a project, and even if at the time of writing it, it was a little bit boring, the outcome was worth it. I can't remember ever having so much fun on an exam.

And the best part is, we actually learned some stuff. Which is pretty much amazing, since -sadly - I have to admit I wouldn't be able to sit the same exam again today, that I sat a few days back. Hell, I don't even think I could've done it again after five minutes of finishing it.

The thing is they are usually trying to squeeze in so many random stuff into our brains, it just dribbles out around the edges. And we won't even use all that stuff either - which is what makes me angry.

We learn a bunch of useless crap, that we will probably never see again in our lives, and the sad part is, we don't get enough practice. I think this country would benefit if everyone would learn some stuff hand-on.

Also, I'm not sure how many of you guys learned by actually listening to songs, or just making up a couple of rhymes as kids. Though I'm not actually doing that anymore, when I stumble upon a word that for some reason is hard to understand, or remember I usually just play around with it, until I come up with a picture that I will more then likely not forget.

And lemme also tell you this - I can still remember some basic rhymes and songs from when I was a kid (For example we Hungarians had a little poem to learn which are the words in our language that end with a simple u, not the "accented" ú... How many of you guys still know it? I would bet anything you all do!)

So, guys, here are some entertaining videos I found around the internet, that people could use to learn stuff. (And that are also not the crap babies like to watch)















And for you guys, who liked these videos, be sure to check the other Symphony of Science videos up on YouTube!

There are a bunch of interesting things around us, we just need to open our eyes and observe them...