... started doing nowadays, is to tell myself to calm down whenever I get into a stressful event.

And until now, I have to tell you guys, it worked 90% out of the times. Even today, while I was contemplating what to write here about I didn't panic- why should I, anyway, it's just a stupid little blog, where I can do whatever I want, right?



Well, I actually don't look at it that way. Especially since I have a couple of readers who take upon themselves to demand new posts every day. (Last week when I didn't post for two days, someone missed me so much that they called me upon it... which I guess should be taken as a compliment)

Anyways, as I said, I had no idea what to write about today, since I didn't come upon anything too interesting neither in RL, or on the internet.

And thus came to save the day my mother.

She proposed we try out a new doughnut recipe, and now I'm going to share with you guys... cause it was epic!

The whole recipe is easy, cheap and you can actually get to eat it in a really short time... we loved it so much, we stuffed our faces with it while it was still warm.

And without any further ado, here's the recipe:

25 dkg curd cheese *
2 tablespoons of sugar
half packet of vanilla sugar
one pinch of salt
10 dkg flour *
1 little spoon of baking soda
raisins as many or little as you like
2 eggs, and of course oil to fry it in

(We also added to it some lemon zest, and we used double of everything)

And here is what you need to do...

You mix together the cheese, the eggs, the sugar, the vanilla sugar, the salt, the baking soda, the flour and the raisins (and if you used lemon zest, that too). When you are finished mixing everything together wait till the oil is hot, then cut the mix up in little balls and fry them on every side. When it's done, put some powdered sugar on top of it, and you're done!

Here is how the mix should look like:










Here's how the little doughnuts look like chillin' out in a hot bath










Here's the first bunch of them, all tanned.









And here they are "doing a Charlie Sheen".










Here's the second bunch, joining in the fun.










And here are the leftovers... (Which, till you read this post will probably take the tour of my stomach...)












Enjoy!

* Edit: Since there are some misunderstandings with the measurements I used here, 10 dkg is about 4 tablespoons