... love is when I find an article that futures something I know.

Like today, as I was browsing Listverse I came upon a little article about unique forests. Since we have quite a good little forest near our city that has all kinds of tourists showing up, of course I checked it out just to see if it was on the list.

And it was.

Which made me happy for some strange reason, even though I've never been in that forest in my life.

Also, speaking about lists... I found another little site that has pretty awesome lists for you guys. If you want to check it out, here it is.

I'm hoping it'll give you guys something to do, and accept it as my apology for not writing a longer post. I'm just really caught up in another TV show and apparently you don't simply quit watching it, till you are caught up...
Category: