... apparently don't like, are social settings.

That's actually not a huge surprise - I work better off with only a couple of people around me...



As I said in yesterday's post, my cousin's friends invited me to surprise him for his B-day. Well, let me tell you, it didn't work out so well for me, as I wanted.

The highlight of the evening was that the club had free beer from 21 to 23 o'clock, so you could drink as much as you wanted. But besides that, and the fact that I could see a couple of my old friends, I didn't like one moment of it.

The smoke hurt my eyes, because it wasn't a non-smoking place, of course. And since the whole club was in a basement, it was sure as hell that all that smoke stayed inside.

There were also so many freaking people, that if you wanted to dance you could barely even move your head...

Also, while we walked from the bar to our reserved tables (thankfully one of of those friends works there, and he managed to at least reserve us a whole corner) we managed to be bathed in beer, and burned by all the random cigarette encounters.

I guess this whole experience just affirmed why I hate going clubbing, and why I prefer a good old house-party.

My eyes are still watering even this afternoon from all that smoke. All right, some people my say I'm way too sensitive, but this is how it is. Also, the thing is, after a couple of those beers I couldn't stomach any more of it, even if someone forced it into me.

Not because they were crappy- no, they tasted quite good, actually - but because I would have hated to have to visit the bathroom.

I had quite a couple of bathroom horror stories in my life (train stations, and public restrooms around here were not a delightful place to get into in those old days), so I didn't want to risk it.

Which brings me to talk about why people nowadays still act like savages in a bathroom, and why do they feel the need to cover every surface in their bodily fluids.

Is it really that hard to just use a little toilet paper on the seats and use that damn toilet properly? Or is it just me who doesn't like the shitty toilet paper murals on the walls, and the bloody tampons hanging everywhere?

(Geeze, ladies... you are more disgusting than the men with those... in fact I've been in quite a few places where the ladies' bathrooms were in a far worse shape than the boys')

Ooooohkaaayy. I think that was enough of this shit for today. (Pun intended)
Category: