... ran into today, is another amazing channel on YouTube.

I've been listening to the new Piano guys' song and watching their beautiful video in Hawaii, when just out of curiosity I read their description of the video.



It was, of course, quite interesting. Not only because I was writing a little fanfiction, which has Hawaii as a short stopping point in it, and I did a little research on the island, but because it shared just a moment of history of how that amazing video was made.

And from that Hawaiian video I followed suit to another one, devinsupertramp. They make amazingly good videos. In fact those videos are so good, they make me want to do things I never wanted to do in my life. (Like go to Hawaii, as Emő said)

Also here I have to admit, that when I clicked on their channel name I realized that Emő sent me the link to them once and I waved it off at that time - actually it was on the same day I gave you guys the link to Lindsey Stirling's channel. (and the same day I realized I already saw one of her videos... the one with the party anthem, and dismissed her because I didn't actually like what they did with that)

Apparently these people are all somehow connected - and also I realized that I have to be in a particular mood to actually like something that others recommend me. I should really listen to people more...

Also, while I'm on the topic... here's a music video I suddenly really like. (I heard it numerous times before, but apparently this was something I had to grow into...Acquired taste)


All right, for some reason I went from watching music videos on YouTube to looking at asians carving stuff out of fruits. And from then on to how to seed a pomegranate. And from there on to how to make an apple swan... then how to make onion rings... and then how to make chocolate cake in 5 minutes. And fu*k me if I won't try this one out soon... as soon as the price of the eggs around here will fall... (yesterday dad bought 2 kilos of potatoes for the price of one egg...)

Anyways, for those out there who don't have problems like this, feel free to try this one out.

Mix together in a mug:
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
2 tablespoons whisked egg - 1 egg is too much, 1 egg white is too eggy, 1 yolk is too dense, but 2 tblsp is just right!
3 tablespoons milk
3 tablespoons oil
3 tablespoons chocolate chips
splash vanilla or other flavoring - try peppermint or cinnamon

Than, microwave it 3 minutes in a 1000w oven or 4 minutes in a 700w oven.

Also, here are a couple of tips: if you want it to be fudgier, you should omit the eggs, and if you don't have chocolate chips just use a broken up candy bar!

Enjoy the yums!
Category: