... think I managed to find, is a replacement for my Snape obsession.

I have absolutely no idea how this happened, but here it is.

Yesterday I enthused about that new show I was watching... Once Upon a Time. And now I just freaking can't wait for the next episode.

I swear, I'm just like a drug addict right at this moment, almost trembling with the need for my fix... even though I know that after I get it, it will be quite a long week till the next one.

And you know what it makes it all the weirder? I only happened into the path of this show a couple of days ago... I have absolutely no idea how they managed to make such an impression on me in such a short time, but there it is.

Oh, who am I kidding? I think I know exactly why I love it so much.

It's because of the character of Rumpelstiltskin.

I think he is the Snape of this show - the guy who takes an OK story to the epic level. And he does it with style!

And would you like to know how far I went with this? I managed to hunt down a bunch of sites that have all kinds of forums with theories about what's to come next... It's like freaking Lost all over again - only this time I actually want to participate in coming up with theories.

Sooo... I'm going to ask you guys. Is there anyone else out there who loves this show as much as I do?

Also, before I forget... here's a freakin' awesome video about the freakin' amazing Robert Carlyle impersonating Rumpie :D It just shows what a maniac he is... <3

Category: