... don't know is how much time I will actually have to finish a post today.

So, since (I'm guessing) we will have about 20 to 30 visitors today... or even more, I'M going to just post a couple of pics about some cool Easter eggs.

I know, this is for the lazy people, but considering that in a couple of hours I will have a huge headache from all the perfume, I'm not gonna be able to post anything else decent. So... here we go.

Steampunk:



































Fabérge:







































































Volker Easter egg tree



















Eco Easter Egg:


























Drilled Easter Egg:























Portal:























Mario:
















Angry Birds:


Harry Potter







































Minions:





























TARDIS:























Dalek:





























Aaaand... it started.
Category: