...visited today, is the local Botanical Garden.

I'm pretty sure I already bought this topic up once, but I'll repeat myself just for fun. The Botanical Garden from Cluj-Napoca is one of the best places ever.


It was a busy day, though, seeing as it's Saturday - the day when at least ten newlywed couples tour the garden to make a whole bunch of beautiful pics. It was also a pretty hot day - just right for an afternoon stroll.

Though we missed most of the flowers this year around - the tulips were mostly gone already- the place was still beautiful.

Today I'm going to share a couple of pictures about the Garden - and for those who want more you can always look at my Facebook account (I have about 300 pictures made).

Without any further ado, let's begin our stroll.

First off, since both Ágota and I are students at the Babes-Bolyai University we could enter the garden for free - and we didn't even needed to pay for the right to take pictures since they told us that we would need to pay only if we would sell them or something of the sorts.

Now, for those who don't know the Garden starts off with the library, museum and the whole university building being at the front - with a little garden where they change the flowers as soon as new ones start blooming.

As I said we kinda missed the whole tulip season so these are the only ones we managed to catch on tape (don't forget to click on the pics to see them in bigger size):












































































This is the building I was talking about (I used to have classes here for a season):













And this was one of my favorite plants in there - a shame it wasn't in bloom quite yet:













Aaaand a couple of... well... married couples:












The Garden has a couple of different districts in it, and near the entrance is the Japanese Garden. Here are a couple of pics with the little lake and the building on its edge:































Here's a couple of other plants and flowers we found on our way towards the Water Tower (I'm trying to chose out the pics that look decent enough, cause they were all made with my phone... and because of the light I couldn't even see what I was taking pictures of):





































The building near the Water Tower:









And here's the Tower too!












We also managed to climb to the top of it and take a couple of pictures from up there, let's take a look at the city from far away:



























At the bottom of the Water tower there are a couple of water plants too, here, take a look at them also:


















Here's a couple of amazing trees on our walk towards the greenhouses:
























And here's the entrance to the greenhouses (along with a couple of still blooming tulips):


















This huge tree is on the other side of the greenhouse:









And now the inside of the greenhouse - which has 3 parts that can be entered by anyone and about 3 more that can only be entered by students and employes.



























































































I'm not going to post any more from inside because I would have to stay up all night - there are too many good pics for me to be able to choose from.

So let's walk out from there and finish our stroll - here are a couple of things we found on our way back to the entrance:













































And this is pretty much it - if you want to see some other good pics don't forget to check them out on my Facebook page. Otherwise have an amazing day all of you!
Category: