... have to tell you guys, is that I got a bunch of new photos.

As I said yesterday my pics weren't too good, so I managed to get some pics from my friends.

I'm kinda lazy to put them in here, so you can check most of them out on my FB. I'm actually quite in a hurry because all day today I was gone, and now I'm waiting for some visitors.

But, because I don't have a lot of things to talk about today I will have to make due with uploading a couple of pics to entertain you.

Yesterday I had a lack of good pics from the mines, but luckily Emő - one of my colleagues- had a good camera and managed to make some pretty discernible photos.

I think that I won't need to add any explanations to them, so just sit back and enjoy.







































































































Category: