... want to complain about today is the new Coldplay song.

I was checking out my Tweets and saw that Coldplay linked in their new video clip, so I went to check it out cause, well I kinda though Coldplay was a decent band.

Before the "real" fans of Coldplay stand up, I have to tell you that no, I'm not a huge fan myself - I barely know a couple of their songs, but I never had the urge to tear my earlobes off and stuff them into the remaining hole just to shut them up.

Now, though, I'm about to do just that.

They managed to make a crappy song and a crappy video - and I guess it's all because of stupid Rihanna.

Why - oh why- did they even make a song with that stupid creature?

I think the only thing that remains now is to beg any gods that exist to not make this a hit.

Anyway, to lift your spirits up, I just have to share this funny little thing I found today. I'm not sure how many of you guys saw this till now, but I like it very much.

I got it from here.

13 Simple Steps To Get You Through A Rough Day

Step 1: Print this picture and hang it over your desk.






















Step 2: Be uplifted by this inspiring corgi cross stitch.





















Step 3: Feel pretty.






































Step 4: Imagine you are this penguin.



































Step 5: Feel empowered.








































Step 6: Remember that these dogs are on your side.





























Step 7: And this dog with a goat will fight for you as well.





























Step 8: Be happy that you aren't one of these.
























































































































































































































































































































































Step 9: Be happy that these are not your taco shells.





































Step 10: Hey look, Johnny Depp had to iron cheese sandwiches too!























Step 11: Allow yourself to enjoy these pictures of dogs.




























































































































































































































































































































Step 12: Look at this cat riding a rooster.








































Step 13: Look at this hedgehog wearing a tiny hat.



Category: