...have to tell you guys is that we reached the 10000 road mark!

I have no idea what happened again, but I don't really mind either. Yesterday evening I went to bad with about 80 views for the day's post- which is great compared to other days - and today when I logged in there were 1800.

Apparently Harry Potter and cocktails are both loved, especially when they are in the same post. And it's only the start of the month too.

Imagine if I'll get about 400 views more in total for every post I'll have more than in that freak month where I posted something about Pi Day.

Anyways, I was wondering if you guys remember my old post about cute pets. Whatever the answer is though, I bet you'll enjoy today's post.

I'm going to show you guys a bunch of huge dogs.

Now before we get into it, I have to tell you guys that I will always prefer big dogs over the ones that look like tiny inside-out rats.

You'll see what I mean as soon as I post these pics.

First off the Bernese Mountain Dog.


















You can congratulate the Swiss for this breed. It's not only cute as a puppy, it will also grow up to be a really affectionate, intelligent and lovable pet. It prefers to be outdoors, and it loves, loves, loves children. It will also grow to a huge size, so be prepared to have a giant pet:












The Great Dane is not really my favorite, but it is pretty big, so I had to list it.












This breed is calm and friendly despite it holding the world record of the tallest dog in the world. But if you want to have one of these you will need a huge backyard, because they need a lot of exercise. They also need a lot of attention, so if you don't have the time, you should stay away from them.






















The Irish Wolfhound is right there alongside the Great Dane.
























It kinda reminds me of the dog that was supposed to be Sirius' animagus form in the movie (even though it didn't look at all how the book described it). I don't know what you guys think about it, but I find this dog pretty damn ugly. They are usually used to hunt for boars and wolves, because they are really intelligent. They are also friendly and docile, so if you're not as squeamish as I am you'll love em. They also grow to the height of a pony.





























The next one is the English Mastiff.














Well, actually not only the English mastiff, but a lot of other Mastiffs too. They are really popular among people due to them being very protective of their family. They are easygoing and gentle, and they are great with children. In the past they were all used as fighting and military dogs, so they should be trained as puppies to support other people and animals. You know, just in case...


























It would be a shame if I didn't add at least one Hungarian dog breed. So in comes the Kuvasz.













































Just look at the amazing little puppy. And they look just as cute when they grow up (Which is pretty rare if you ask me). They were bred as guard dogs also, so they are amazing companions. They are extremely courageous and intelligent. They are hardworking, and love to spend time with the family. They will require a lot of attention too, otherwise they are going to become destructive.





































And here is a plus pic of a Kuvasz and its pup. Precious, aren't they?
Category: