...am going to show you guys today are a bunch of cool offices.

I stumbled upon this site, and I found it really, really interesting. It's a Pons Huot Office Interior by Christian Pottgiesser. And just in case you don't want to click on that link, here is a picture to see what it is about:













































Anyways, how familiar are you with Google? Ever wondered what an office looks like in one of the most successful companies in the world? Check this out!


These offices are located in Zürich, Switzerland.

The next pictures will be from Emeryville, California, USA. Guess which company owns it:























You couldn't guess only by this? Let me give you a hint: Brave, Wall-e, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Ratatuille... yeah, you guessed it right! It's Pixar.

Let's stay in the U.S.A for now, and visit San Francisco, California. Although this company is probably not so well known like the first ones, you'll probably like what it looks like:
























The company is called Three Rings, and it is a developer of online games. You can check out their site here.

And now, let's come back to Europe, and stop at Slovenia for a change.



























I kinda wondered, what the heck is going on there, but it looks so post-apocalyptic, I had to add it to the list. This building is home to the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Slovenia, so I guess it is kinda appropriate.

The next one is one of my favorites:





















This is the White Mountain Office, located in Stockholm, Sweden, and it was built in a former anti-atomic shelter. I guess you would never guess what it is going on down there... well, this is actually an internet provider company. It's amazing what money can accomplish nowadays, isn't it? The next one is Manchester Square Interior.

























I'm only posting this, because I found it funny that they tried to make this look like a gentlemen's club - but for some strange reason that is the last thing that comes to my mind when I look at it. I might be the only one, but if I had to work here sooner or later I would probably try to eat the walls and the furniture. To me it just looks like chocolate, fudge and biscuits. Or is this just one of those 'can't be unseen' moments?

All right, let me show you some fun offices too.
































This is the office of Lego in Denmark. And yes, that is a huge slide. Also, this office has a whole library of Lego pieces. I don't know how much work I would able to do in this place- I would probably be playing around with all these stuff instead.

I find this slide thing is becoming pretty popular nowadays, tho. Lego isn't the only company that has huge slides in their office buildings. Google has it also, and Corus Quay too (Corus Quay actually looks more like a nice city mall than an office, if you ask me. Just look at it...).
























So what do you think about all of these? Are these places Heaven or Hell?
Category: