...will once again do, is to start this post by sharing some love!

Well, since yesterday we were quite into the movie fever, here are three new links for you to enjoy:


1. The 7 Cheesiest Movie Soundtrack Singles of All Time
When I saw the title to this post the first thing that popped into my mind was Titanic... and there it is. Apparently, I'm not the only one thinking that "My Heart Will Go On" is one of the cheesiest songs out there. The worst part is that it will worm into your head and you'll find yourself humming it, even when you hate it.

2. 9 Coolest Moments From Christopher Nolan Movies

Now, I'm not exactly a huge Christopher Nolan fan (I haven't seen Batman, or Inception OR The Prestige), but this list seems to be cool enough. And since there are so many Batman fan boys (and probably some girls too) out there, I thought that this post will be enough to satisfy your hunger for a while... since... you know. You probably won't get anything about Batman from me.

3. 7 Movie Bosses That Are Worse Than Yours
Okay, this will be the last one for today, I promise. And when I first spotted this, I kinda instantly thought about Voldemort, but then realized that he wasn't exactly running a business per se. I still think this list needs a couple of more characters added to it, but the title DOES say 7, so I guess that's that...

And now, let's continue with our daily madness:









I found this post a long, long time ago, and since then I always tried to come up with a good enough topic so I can show it to you. Sadly, I couldn't come up with anything else, so I'll just put it right out there.






I'm not sure if this site is or isn't complete yet (I'm going with the latter), but I find it funny that the most idiotic laws at the current time are in the U.S.A... For example,did you know that in Alabama it is illegal to sell peanuts in Lee County after sundown on Wednesday?





This site is pretty popular, but I'll list it in case some of you don't know it yet. It has pretty interesting news on it that usually makes fun of every day problems, but be aware of the fact that the site is only for those that are over 18.








If you are really, really bored and don't have anything productive to do with your time, Kongregate will solve this issue. It's full with all kinds of games, and it has a pretty large community, so head over there and try it out. If nothing else, you'll at least find something to talk about.








Speaking about games, if you are a gamer this site is probably already well known by you. It has all kinds of walktroughs, usually with lots of screenshots and maybe even videos. The comments made are sometimes funny, and sometimes they will just guide you trough a game without even stopping for a breather.

So you wanna...








This is a useful site for anyone that wants to try something new, but doesn't know how to start. You want to donate sperm? You'll find information about it. You want to learn to speak with an Irish accent? Yeeepppp... You want to start a book club? There is information about that here.

Category: