...found today is a really cool picture.

I'm going to give you the link for it in just a second, but first let me tell you what it is.

Ever wanted to visit really old, sites like the Mayan temples and pyramids, but you never had the money to do it?

Well, this picture is actually a navigable panorama... of Machu Picchu.  In case you were wondering how to navigate it... just find clickable point on the picture and by doing a simple double click, you'll find yourself in that spot. It's worth it, I tell you!

How about a more... traditional place?

Ever wanted to spend some alone time in the Sistine Chapel? And even if you actually had the means to go there, the place was usually full with tourists?

Well, here's the time to check out the paintings on the wall...

You can zoom in on every one of them, and still get a good quality picture. Enjoy.

Also... here's some other random information that finally answered some of my questions:

Ever thought about how cashew grows?

Well, seeing that it's only been a couple of years since I actually heard about cashew the answer is no. I never thought about it. But now that I found the picture, let me show it to you. Maybe I'm not the only one who's mind will be blown away.


Yes, that's where it comes from. The bottom part is the cashew seed, and the upper one is the apple. Both of them can be consumed, of course. 

How about pineapples?

Yes, this one I actually thought about, but somehow it never seemed too important to check it out. So I'll just push this next picture in your face.


I guess I shouldn't make fun of the kids nowadays who wouldn't recognize a fresh potato or beetroot... 

All right, boys and girls, and here is the cherry on top. 

Another link, for you - A short little story about God, evil, science and Christianity. I'm absolutely sure you will love it. 

Check it out! And then come back and tell me your opinion of it! Please :)


Category: