...have to tell you guys is that this week I will be once again pretty busy.

Since the start of last week I'm a freelance writer. Add to this the classes at uni, sometimes cooking and maybe cleaning around the house, and you get someone pretty busy.

I just wanted to tell you this, so you know what happened if I suddenly don't come up with a new post on the blog. I promise that I will try to write every day something - though the posts might get a lot shorter than they were before. 

All right, guys. I also need some help. 

What I want is for you guys to come up with a bunch of new topics and maybe question you want answered. Sad thing is that I'm starting to have writer blocks, which makes it even harder to write something when I have the time. 

Any topic is good for me. Really, it is - even if I don't know what it is, I will look it up just to learn something new right along with you. 

Anyways, I came across a channel that everyone who loves conspiracy theories would probably like. It's a series made by "howstuffworks" so it is probable that you already heard about it. 

Even so, here is the playlist you can find them at. 


I'm pretty sure that 151 videos of about 4 minutes each will keep you guys busy until next time.

Have a good night, everyone!
Category: