...am grateful for is that the night is over.

I had one of the worst night in my life, and I'm really, really happy that it's finally over.
I'm not even sure what the problem was, really. It wasn't just he fact that I went to bed shaking from a weird cold, and couldn't get warm no matter how many quilts I used.

At first I thought that I must be getting sick or something - and because of my damn tooth I was forbidden to drink anything hot, so a hot tea was out of the question. Thus, I tried to sleep, only to wake up about one or two hours later, still freezing, mind you, but also sweaty at the same time.

Have you ever felt that it was hot all around you, but you were still freezing - without actually having a fever? (Because I didn't have one) It's absolutely dreadful.

I stumbled out to the bathroom, and stumbling isn't really the word for this. It was as if someone hit me on the head repeatedly. I actually had to take a second after every step to right myself so I don't fall or something.

And then there were the dreams. They weren't nightmares at all - I never seem to have nightmares nowadays - but they were... I don't even know what.

I was in some kind of half-asleep state, cause I can actually remember my sister asking me if I was having some kind of panic attack or something, but I also remember seeing little rocks and stone giants and being asked riddles (damn Hobbit!).

It wasn't a nightmare, but it was still awful.

Also, today morning I woke up to find that in the night I took off my socks - which was weird, considering that I was still freezing- but also to a really, really hot room. I swear, there were at least 25 grades (Celsius) in there.

Now I also have a little headache, probably because I woke up around 11 AM. I really hope that I'm not coming down with something just now that the Holidays are near.

But anyways...

To cheer myself up (and probably you guys too), I decided that today is a good enough day to make fun of the pope.

I got the pictures from THIS site, so feel free to check it out. Let's see if you can come up with a theme for this.






So what's this then? 

Yeah, it's a few of the gayest pics of the guy. I especially love the third one. 

Oh, and for those who like conspiracy theories, here's the Pope Benedict one. After all, if people never made up a conspiracy theory about you, you are more than likely not powerful enough. 

So, as I was saying, I read a couple of interesting things about the guy. There's of course the one that says that he was a Nazi. There's even a full book going around about this one. Apparently Joseph Ratzinger (with a name like that, I can believe anything) was in a league with the Polish Gestapo in the Second World War. 

I don't understand why the guy would come out with this only now, but it sure is an interesting theory. And considering how many people hate anything that has to do with the church, I'm fairly sure that at least half of the population of Earth would believe this one. 

Another of the theories that's flying around the internet is that the Pope's butler was actually a mole set there to pass along some info about the corruption that goes along Vatican. 

In this one, I'm saying that there's nothing that should surprise us. Corruption, mismanagement and cronyism (favoritism shown to old friends, not taking into account their qualifications - damn, we learned a new word today!) is something that -in my opinion- was always there in the Vatican. 

This butler also seemed to find some kind of document that says the pope will be murdered within a year. Is it wrong to say I don't care one way or another about this? To me the big guy always seemed a little creepy at best. 

Also, if you love reading about this kind of stuff, I encourage you to look up the Fatima conspiracies - which is basically about how this and the last pope made a fool of the world and participated in all kinds of rituals and had been a part of different prophecies. 

So what do you think about these things? Do you believe them? Do you WANT to believe them? Are they stupid? Are they interesting? Feel free to comment! 
Category: