...spent my time with today was looking at awesome dogs.

The same place I went to last week housed a whole weekend of dogie shows, and since we all love dogs we just HAD to check it out! (By the way, thank you Ágota for spotting the event!)

Anyways, the whole thing was organized because today we apparently celebrate the International Holiday of Rescue Dogs and Transylvanian Days of the Gendarmerie.

So... I made a couple of pics and videos for you - although if you wish to watch the videos you will have to check them out on my Facebook page, because blogger is acting up today and it won't let me upload them here... Still, the pics will be hopefully enough for you to check out some cute puppies.  Enjoy! (Also, here's a fun game... try to guess what the races of these are. It won't be hard, I promise!)









































Category: